- ABC Health Matters: Women's Health - A searchable consumer guide to health and disease topics.
- Alternatives in Gynecology - A gynecologist discusses causes, diagnosis, and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, hysterectomy and alternatives, fibroids and myomectomy, endometrial ablation, and other advances and options in gynecology.
- General Practice Notebook - Gynaecological Diseases and Conditions - Offers links to all the different diseases from infertility, endometriosis, and menopause.
- The Gynecology Forum at MedHelp - Interactive medical question and answer format about all aspects of female reproductive conditions. Patient question is replied to by online doctors at Harvard Medical.
- MedHelp - The Gynecology Forum - Interactive medical question and answer format about all aspects of gynecology. Questions are replied to by online board certified doctors from Harvard Medical School.
- Pelvic Pain and Organic Dysfunction Syndrome (PPOD) - Information about the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pelvic pain and disturbances of bladder, bowel, gynecologic and sexual function.
- Urogynecology Associates of Louisville - Treating women with urinary incontinence and prolapse (bulging) of the bladder, vagina and/or uterus.
- Women's Health Solutions - Learn about common gynaecological conditions such as heavy periods, adhesions, hysterectomy, incontinence, and fibroids. Find treatments and patient stories.
- Women's Therapy Center - Presents details of the symptoms and management of vaginismus, dyspareunia, vulvar vestibulitis, and sexual dysfunction. Includes FAQ, articles, and resources for sale.
Other links and resources here.